Monday, June 16, 2008

College Week

My first week in summer scholars was cool. I heard a lot about it before because i had sisters that already did the program so i knew some stuff about it already. I had some friends that did the program before too and they kept say how fun and great it was. You don't really know what they mean until you actually do it. Now I know what they meant but how great it was. Although, I knew a lot about the program I still wanted to do it and my sisters help and encouraged me on the way. So once I was in the program the thing i found hardest to do was... WAKING UP EARLY... again. I got use to staying up late and waking up in the afternoon, but once we got back in school I had to wake up early again and that was the hardest thing for me.
What i really liked about Sumers Scholars was the challenge course. I liked doing all the challenges and just being up there in the in the heights and being in nature.

No comments: